How Selling to Latin America's Online Consumers could be your Next Big Growth Opportunity!
We're back with this MASSIVE Latin America Market Entry through eCommerce Direct Sales workshop. We'd like to thank our many private & public partners for coming together to create the ultimate One-Stop-Shop to support every aspect of selling into Latin America through ecommerce. From the "WHY" to the "HOW" to the "HOW CAN GOVERNMENT HELP PAY FOR IT"!
Gain immediate access to the 330mm people online across the region without writing any customs clearance paperwork, setting up bank accounts or creating any in-region marketing, payments or fulfillment infrastructure.
Join us for this all-star lineup!
- Josh Halpern - 江宏 aka VANBASSADOR from Grow Big Initiative introduces regional online trending data by product vertical and country
- Michael Marangell - U.S. Commercial Service -CSBrazilServices provide Brazil online consumer insights
- María Luján Isidro - Mercado Libre on how to use their Global Selling Program as your cross-border direct sales channel and how to get approved to sell on Mercado Libre
- Shruti Tiwari - CedCommerce on how to syndicate and manage your listings from your US site on Mercado Libre, Amazon and other marketplaces
- Guilherme Ribeiro - Payoneer on localizing your payouts and reducing fees through their cross-border payments solution within Mercado Libre & Amazon
- ilanit Kejsefman - Solucionet, a leading ecommerce agency, on building your brand and driving sales on Mercado Libre and Amazon
- Kenia Orosco - Avalara on cross-border tax and duty compliance
- Carlos Arévalo - Dicex International Inc. on how to facilitate smooth importation and fulfillment of your regulated goods (nutritional supplements, cosmetics, skincare)
- Simona Racek - Getting to Global introduces tools to make it easier to apply for government grants & financing to sell into LATAM
- Dr. Ray Bowman DBA, CGBP, Six Sigma Greenbelt from Economic Development Collaborative and Los Angeles Regional SBDC Network & Aaron Miller Virginia SBDC and District Export Council introduce how SBDC services can support your expansion
Also, from within the platform you can access videos, slides and contact information for the following partners:
- Eduard Ekel at U.S. Small Business Administration & Nicole Woods, CGBP at Export-Import Bank of the United States covering financing to fulfill overseas orders and offer buyer credit insurance.
- The Minority Business Development Agency - U.S. Department of Commerce shares their service offering to support Latino-led businesses in the U.S.
- Silicon Harlem and The Black Wall Street Digital App and SHEXPERIENCE / SHE. Event Indy CO
- Learn how WITOC & OWIT, the Organization of Women in International Trade, foster trade and the advancement of women in international trade. Connect with women leaders across the globe.
September 22, 2022 - 1:00 PM EDT
Get one-on-one advice
Our partners are looking forward to meeting you. Make a connection today to start the conversation.
This event is brought to you by
HOST - Chairman of Grow Big Initiative.
Josh is the chair of the Grow Big Initiative which is a public/private partnership to help companies grow their sales across multiple online channels and geographies. Mr. Halpern is also the North American General Manager of Shopline.
María Luján Isidro
Cross Border Trade Business Developer
Content Marketing Manager
Head of Business Development, LATAM
Customer Success Manager
Director, Global Trade
Simona Racek is the Director of Global Trade at Getting to Global, Simona’s expertise focuses on export strategies, including assessing export regulations and facilitating applications for export-related financing and government grants.
Simona serves as an International Trade Business Consultant with the Los Angeles Regional Small Business Development Center Network and the Economic Development Collaborative.
Managing Director of International Legal Consulting at Dicex
Tax Content Director, Brazil
Dr. Ray Bowman
Director, EDC Small Business Development Center
International Trade Director
U.S. Commercial Service
CedCommerce is a leading eCommerce platform and marketplace integrator. It leads with the vision to serve online merchants with the best multichannel capabilities enabling them to leverage secure, optimized, and scalable integration tools and technologies.